Ruby on Rails Test
|Test Duration||1 Hr 05 Minutes|
The Ruby on Rails Test has been designed to assess the knowledge of the candidate in Ruby and Rails framework along with Hand-on coding questions. This test has been developed and reviewed by qualified and experienced Subject Matter Experts (SME). The test contains well balanced and meaningful questions based on Ruby on Rails, SQL Basics and Hands-on coding questions.
Using powerful reporting, you will have detailed analysis of test results to help you make better decisions and predict candidate and employee success.
Key profiles the test is useful for:
- Ruby on Rails developer (1 - 3 years)
The Ruby on Rails Test enables employers and recruiters to identify potential web developers by evaluating basic working skills and job readiness.
Ruby on Rails
- Contains 15 questions to assess the candidate's knowledge in Ruby.
- Contains 10 questions to evaluate the candidate’s skill in SQL.
- Contains 1 coding questions to assess candidates hands on skills.
This Test Will Help You Measure:
- Ruby Basics
- SQL Basics
- Hands-on programming skill
|Ruby on Rails||15 MCQ|
|SQL Basics||10 MCQ|
|Coding Skills||1 Problem|