Employer branding is crucial if you want to survive today’s war for recruitment. Your employer branding is something which can dramatically influence your ability to attract, hire and retain top talents. Nowadays, almost everything revolves around some statistics which tell us a lot more than people used to think.
It would be an agony that even if we have these stats, we still cannot learn from that and utilize these vital findings in our organisation. We have compiled this list of stats which is proposed after so many days of research. Where some of us would see only numbers, we see ways to help you learn more. Therefore, we collected these interesting stats about employer branding in the current recruiting market which can help to make a good employer brand for your company.
The below data collected through various research across the globe is proof enough for the same :
- 52% of candidates first seek out the company’s websites and social media page to learn more about an employer.
- 72% of top recruiting leaders worldwide agreed that employer brand has a significant impact on the hiring process.
- 59% of top recruiting leaders worldwide are now investing more in employer brand.
- 70% of the brand experience is determined by Individual People Experience.
- 76% of prospects job seekers prefer to apply through company career page or site.
- Average retention rate after 1 year – 33% from career websites compared to 22% from job boards or portals.
- Over 75% of people who recently switched their jobs because LinkedIn helped to inform with their career decision.
- 64% of companies use career website as the most preferred channel for promoting their Employer Brand.
- 76% of companies choose social media to communicate and promote their Employer Brand.
- 79% of job seekers like to prefer social media for their job search.
- 20% of tech candidates are rejected because of their social media profile.