Evalground provides a tool for assessment of coding capabilities. One can screen candidates based on coding skills using online coding tests before taking an interview.
No need to waste time in correcting paper during campus visit.
Evalground provides a tool for assessment of conceptual capabilities. Recruiters can use MCQ tests for filtering candidates based on analytical /aptitude /comprehension /technical /conceptual skills.
This type of test includes questions with submission based answers. These submissions can be in the form of text, images, URL, files(ppt, project etc) and code. It is a Quick and easy way to evaluate & manage candidates pouring in from different sources.
Recruiter can use fill in the blank type questions.These questions can be auto evaluated by the system.
One major component of software development is debugging.
Conduct a test with debugging questions and assess candidate's capabilities.
Easy follow up with candidates using quick resume view and quick mail feature.
email candidates right from your browser, no need to waste time in managing personal emails or CVs (Curriculum Vitae).
Evalground platform provides a private library with MCQs, Conceptual and Coding questions. It also supports creation of your own private question bank.
Get detailed report on candidate's performance for analysis and decision making for hiring needs.
Consolidated reports accompanies a feature to shortlist candidates into different groups for further processing.
Single click sharing of candidate reports with the team members for review.
Two types of tests can be hosted on this platform: (1) Private Test (2) Public Test
(1) Private test: Selectively invite candidate for a test by sending an auto generated email invitation
(2) Public test: Generate a test link and distribute it among the candidates. (Best for campus visit, brand promotions and sharing information to the candidates).
Get advanced security with (1) Webcam Monitoring (2) Window Proctoring (3) Copy Detection Module and (4)Question pooling (5)Question shuffling and (6)Option shuffling.
(1) Webcam Monitoring feature allows capturing of test takers' periodic images during an exam/test.
(2) Window Proctoring feature mandates that the candidates stay on the test screen for the whole duration of the test.
(3) Copy Detection Module checks a submission across all submissions and gives a report with similarity and diff metrics
(4) Question Pooling feature enables the showcase of a set of questions chosen randomly from a large pool of questions.
(5) Shuffle question and (6) Shuffle options feature shuffles the order in which questions and options are shown to a candidate.
(7) Force full screen feature forces candidate to take test in full screen mode.
Evalground tests can evaluate candidates on capabilities across different domains like aptitude, comprehension, management, psychology, programming languages concepts (Java, C, C++, ruby, python, sql), Computer Science basics (algorithms, Operating System (OS) and Data Structures (DS)) etc.
With each test, a custom questionnaire can be sent to the candidate which can have job requirement related questions. This helps in further understanding of the candidates' past/current engagements and future aspirations.
Test creation and hosting on the platform is easy, user friendly and reusable. A test can be used multiple times to invite candidates with a single click.
This feature allows you to manage access of the portal among your team members.