Customer Service Test
|Test Duration||1 Hr 10 Minutes|
Customer Service Test has been designed to assess the candidate’s knowledge in aspects like English, logical reasoning, reading and listening skills. This test has been developed and reviewed by qualified and experienced Subject Matter Experts (SME). The test contains well balanced and meaningful questions on spelling, grammar, logical reasoning, reading and listening comprehensions.
Using powerful reporting, you will have detailed analysis of test results to help you make better decisions and predict candidate and employee success.
Key profiles the test is useful for:
The Customer Service Test enables employers and recruiters to identify potential hires by evaluating basic working skills and job readiness.
- Contains 20 questions on spelling, grammar and sentence formation.
- Contains 10 questions on deductive reasoning and inductive reasoning.
Reading and Listening Skills
- Contains 2 reading and listening comprehension.
- Contains 10 questions to evaluate the Situational Judgement of the candidate.
This Test Will Help You Measure:
- Communication Skills
- Logical Reasoning
- Reading and Listening skills
- Situational Judgement
View All Premium Test
Total Marks 72
Test Duration 1 Hr 10 Minutes
|English Proficiency||20 MCQ|
|Logical Reassoning||10 MCQ|
|Reading and listening Skills||8 MCQ|
|Situational Judgement||10 MCQ|