||1 Hr 25 Minutes
Technical Support Test has been designed to assess the candidate in through tests like English proficiency, reading and listening skills, logical reasoning, situational judgement and basic computer skills . This test has been developed and reviewed by qualified and experienced Subject Matter Experts (SME). The test contains well balanced and meaningful questions based on English language, abstract reasoning, situational judgement and basic computer skills.
Using powerful reporting, you will have detailed analysis of test results to help you make better decisions and predict candidate and employee success.
Key profiles the test is useful for:
Technical Support Test enables employers and recruiters to identify potential hires by evaluating basic working skills and job readiness.
Computer Science Basics
- Contains 20 questions to assess the candidate's knowledge in Computer Science .
- Contains 15 questions to assess logical reasoning capabilities of the candidate.
- Contains 15 questions to evaluate logical reasoning capabilities of the candidate.
Reading and Listening Skills
- Contains 8 questions to evaluate reading and listening skills of the candidate.
- Contains 10 questions to access the situational judgement of the candidate.
This Test Will Help You Measure:
- Computer Science Basics
- Reading and Listening Skills
- Situational Judgement
- Communication Skills
- Logical Reasoning